Magnetic Messaging Testimonials:

“3 Dates Set Up Already…”

“The book is DYNAMITE. I texted a couple girls I hadn’t heard from in awhile, and I wasn’t too sure what to expect. 3 dates set up, and I only have 3 free days in the next two weeks!
It’s incredible how you have translated what you do in front of a girl to words on a screen to elicit the same emotions…”

– Sam H.

”Meeting My Dream Girl Friday…”

“Hey Rob I just wanted to say that this is amazing. I realized that everything I have been texting girls was wrong. I didn’t think texting was that big of a deal. But I see it in whole new way! And you know that dream girl I was telling you about we are gonna meet up on Friday! I thought that she was never gonna talk to me ever again. This book is BRILLIANT!!”

– Kevin N.

“Alright Bobby, I got your program and it really works! I went on a date with a very beautiful Goth chic I # closed at the Marylyn Manson concert last week. I literally put 0 effort into this, just referred back to your book and followed it step by step. Amazing.”

– Michael M from Minnesota

“Yea bro it works, I tried it yesterday and for the first time I got a date with her.. I followed exactly from the book. I’m very satisfied with my purchase of magnetic messaging.” Thanks Rob and Bobby!”

– Ivan from Winnipeg 

“I used the Keylock Sequence successfully for the third time this week, with three different women. Your advice is pure gold. Thank you for sharing it.”

– Chris from Boston

For More customer testimonials and to find more Details on magnetic messaging,



No comments:

Post a Comment